Sunday, January 01, 2012

Welcome 2012

It's officially the 1st of January, the year 2012


This is the year of the Dragon, and therefore I am a Dragon.
This year will be all about looking forward and never looking back at the past.
This year will be lived with no regrets, which means grabbing every opportunity possible.
This year will be lived with no "what if's " but more of  "I tried" and mostly more of "I did it".
This year will be lived with living life on the positive side of things, instead of the negatives.
This year will be to those who greatly deserve my time instead of those who waste it.


This year will be more of new beginnings with new people with more and new knowledge.
I am ready for this year, this is my year


Cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. i still owe you a blog banner! IMY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo agree with you here! :) Good luck, good luck! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete